Wednesday 10 June 2015

The Potential Within

Hi everybody, do you miss me? Well i have been thinking and i have so many ideas to tell you about and to help everyone. Here is probably one of the main things i learnt;

So there it began, that day. I think it was 8th June. So anyways, in that time i had school.So after the school ended and all that happened, I came back home to study on whatever i had learnt.
I had finished it within 45 minutes and so after that i was entirely free, so like anyone else would do, i wanted to entertain myself with just plain,old Video Games. But, as soon as i opened my laptop... This thought or saying just struck my head even faster than the speed of light.
It came down like lightning on my head, just faster. What that thought had told me was the exact same reason why i had to continue my blog. Let me tell you, here:

Sanjay... Come on! You are meant for bigger things, better things, things that will make you the top of the world! You have the potential to realize that you can make a change to this world because let me tell you, Telling people about this will make them think that you are Crazy, Nuts or Insane but you are not the only one there...because as a famous quote said that;
  "If You Think You Are Crazy Enough To      Change The World, THEN YOU ARE."

Well,if you decide to make a change to this world, to make a change on you, to be the one and the only...Then your journey of a thousand miles..                                       
                     HAS JUST BEGUN.....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  And that,my friends.... Is my lesson that has been Taught... To You... And to me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Sanjay Krishna


No comments:

Post a Comment