Friday 12 June 2015

Never quit something good...EVER

A lot of time ago i used to take things so seriously, I would change myself..COMPLETELY
So that way all sorts of people started to do that to me.. When ever i used to fail or do something bad i stopped there.. I stopped moving on but then after that i told to myself, I taught myself that  even if i get hit on my knees,on my head or on my everything... I should never quit because when ever you take a challenge, when ever you go to a championship or something like that,even if you get knocked down on the the ground..you rise from the earth, you rise and beat the enemy back at him. You keep fighting and never give up. You have to be the champion and when they look at you they will say "He is the one and only" But when you do it,you do it with all your force and power. But that does not always have to come physically.. It also has to come from within you...
"The hardest thing to do is to CHANGE but CHANGE is the thing that will make you perfect"


No comments:

Post a Comment