Sunday 31 August 2014

Why humans are ment to be born in this world?

As far as i can tell you, these 2 years starting after i was 8 years old,i had done things that had really made me blow up good things i used to do.I used to be good but from the time when i was 8 i had destroyed the good and instead of making it better i had just converted it by making it bad. But suddenly this though went right into my head,"Why am i this now? Why am i doing wrong?"
That feeling was like this:
"The battle has ended. I had won with pride..." But when i look back, i saw the destruction i made.
It made me feel;"What is wrong with me?" Then after that i said, i am going to change my ways. I am going to do i love doing. I am going to do what gives me a different challenge all the time.
I AM GOING TO DESTROY THE BAD AND TURN IT INTO GOOD.

The truth that i just realized that whatever i have written i have not done at all..
I realized that i have been not trying to be good but even though i thought i was,
instead i was just being a MASSIVE Dumkopf.(If you know what that means :P)
now i realize that i have to leave behind those two years and make a change.

Just like the way Michael Jackson sang "Man in the mirror" i am applying it to my life and helping it on your life too. These words i love about that song was

"Look in the mirror and make a change".  Humans are meant to be born for the earth to have company and things that actually speak. (If you have read my last post you should probably know what i am saying now)Us humans are meant to be on this world to have fun. Earth is like a playground where you can play,or invent or do anything. But not destroy. We are meant to take our ways, Or just roll around the highways.

No comments:

Post a Comment