Sunday 31 August 2014

What you do when you feel let down..

What you do when you feel let down..

Well trust me I've had that feeling like a million times... I felt like I was alone in this big empty world.
I did not know what to do. Just walking in a pitch black void… feeling like just walking and walking and walking. Thinking what am I going to do? Is this the end of my dreams I have wanted to do? The question had always spun around my head that time. I wanted something better than this. Every time I was in this pitch black void, I was thinking; “What next?” After that I got out of that black void and continued doing usual things. Then when I realized just yesterday (On last time’s post) what am I going to do now onwards do what I love doing the most, what I really want to achieve greatness on. What I wanted to do. To make the world a better place one day. Instead I was doing the entire opposite… just doing something entirely different from what I wanted to do.  See my friends what I am trying to say is that is that don’t feel in that void like I did just feel like you have to never give up and just do what comes next to your mind. Just do something that makes you feel; “I am back…”But listen to me very carefully. If you want to be a great person then what you should do is to start that. HERE AND NOW.
No more distractions and no more wrong things. Just a straight pathway. And so, the journey of a thousand miles begins with ONE STEP. Take your goal as your first.  Peace out~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment